Job Title: Small Part Assembler
Locations: Florida, Pennsylvania,
Hours: Full time – Monday to Thursday-7:30am to 5.00 pm, Friday-7.30am to 11.30am
Purpose of the Position
The Assembler role will complete assembly of electrical components as assigned by production cell leader. This role follows work instructions closely to ensure that quality standards are met. Additionally, role will ensure that documentation requirements are followed.
- Light assembly, Wire stripping, Preparing, Crimping wire using various equipment.
- Follow standard production processes.
- Inspect work in-process and ensure proper quality in each step.
- Complete product and material changeovers.
- Continually improve your skills, job processes and work environment.
- Perform job duties to meet quality and on-time delivery goals.
- Contribute to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Maintain clean, organized work environment and adhere to all safety standards and procedures.
- Visual inspection of finished goods by use of magnifying lenses, microscopes and/or other optical devices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read prints and work orders.
- Knowledge of all production equipment in cell.
- Pleasant attitude with the ability to take on a leadership role and promote teamwork.
- Ability to work independently and manage workload.
- Honest, trustworthy and respectful.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate usage and good understanding of the English language.
We will train the right person if someone interested in a stable work environment that treats people fairly in return for a good work ethic.